Quantitative Strategies Global Credit Products New York - Credit Electronic Trading
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Chief Risk and Compliance Officer function is a highly visible, dynamic area where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank's business. We drive strategic and balanced returns, and offer risk, controls and regulatory advice. Applicant will be in a team that is renowned for supporting innovation, creativity and results-oriented ideas. We believe our colleagues are our best asset. Area Overview
The Quantitative Strategies Group at Credit Suisse is a modeling, analytics and trading risk group, whose directive is to work as a coordinated part of the trading team to develop and deliver: pricing models; risk analytics; trader tools for risk management, hedging, and relative value; electronic market making analytics, management tools and techniques to optimize trading decisions across Global Markets' portfolio risks and capital. The group is organized along business lines and sits with the trading desks. Responsibilities
The Quantitative Strategies group is looking for a modeler to work within the Global Credit Products team in NY. The role will focus on development of model and quantitative tools for the NY trading desk. You Offer
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Experience in a credit (or electronic market making)
- Advanced technical degree (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computing, etc.)
- Outstanding quantitative and statistical modelling skills
- Outstanding programming skills, preferably Java, C/C++ and F#
- Proven track record to work with the trading desk
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.