Our client, a leading global multi strat hedge fund are now seeking a talented junior quant researcher to join a successful team in New York with one of the world's leading hedge funds. This individual will join a very talented PM within the organization focusing on EM Rates.
- 1-3 years’ relevant Hedge Fund or investment banking experience
- Must have Master’s or PhD in financial engineering with an honours degree from a top university
- Ideally will have knowledge of coverage of Mexican & Chilean markets
- Excellent numerical programming ability using C++ and Python
- Can work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Capability handling several projects with different priorities at once
- Strong communication skills in the interest of collaboration with PMs & trading desk
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Passion for the Hedge Fund industry and fixed income markets
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted*
''You're the specialist in your sector; we're the specialists in recruitment''