We would like to talk with candidates who have successful quantitative strategies for a variety of asset classes including, Currency, Equities, Fixed income, Statistical Arbitrage, High Frequency Trading, Long Short Equities, Futures and related derivatives in the Global Market place.
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
• Min 3-10 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Experience in Intraday/ high frequency trading and long short equities expertise. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic Hedge Fund or Global Quantitative Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
• MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, generating >$3m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +
"Excellent Financial Package, to include Sign on and guaranteed bonus and excellent base and payout$"
To discuss these unique and exciting opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our retained executive search consultants.
Colin Mc Ghee
“You’re the specialist in your sector, We’re the specialist in recruit