Quantitative Equity Researcher - Investment Management firm - NYC
A leading systematic, multi-strategy investment management firm with nearly a 30 year track record are looking to build out their equity research team. The firms strategies are fully systematic and market neutral, with a medium to long term investment horizon.
With offices in multiple locations across the US and with approximately $6bn in AUM, this opportunity is one not to be missed. What they are looking for:
• A skilled quantitative researcher with direct experience in cash equities
• Stock selection experience
• Experience in an alpha-generating role
• Excellent programming skills (Python, SQL)
• Preferably a Masters or PhD in Quantitative discipline
If you think this role could be a fit, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call with one of our consultants.