We are looking for a developer to work directly with traders and quants to build and refine software for risk management, securities valuation, and data manipulation.
Act as the go-to person when traders are looking to develop, enhance, or investigate tools and analytics that directly support our rates, credit, and municipal bond trading desks.
Our development is primarily done in C++, C# and Python.
• Collaborate with the trading desk to design, develop, and support trading-focused software
• Build analytical libraries for use by traders and core developers
• Bridge gaps in financial and technical knowledge between traders, quants, and core developers.
What we're looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent
• Experience in financial markets with familiarity of fixed income products and/or ETFs
• Experience with object oriented programming, software design, and relational databases
• A detail oriented person who enjoys and excels at solving analytical problems and who is an effective communicator