Senior C# developer!
Senior Software Engineer
The Position: We’re looking for a server-side senior software engineer to join our front office application development group. As part of this team, you’ll collaborate with the trading desk and Quant team to build custom features into our existing proprietary applications and support their use while also building out the new firm-wide analytics platform. With your development experience and commitment to high quality software, you’ll be instrumental in evolving our front office systems to be more adaptable and laying a strong foundation for our continued success.
We pride ourselves on building a collaborative work environment that enables the success of the team, while also allowing individuals time and support to grow.
- Significant installed base of C# on Windows
- Growing use of Python for data analysis
- Moving towards a Kurbernetes based infrastructure with .Net Core, Python, and Go containers
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain applications and services
- Write clean, performant, understandable code
- Collaborate with team members to build the best possible solution for a given problem
- Continuously improve the overall quality of our shared code base
- Experience building and maintaining performant, reliable front office services particularly in the analytical/risk space
- Positive individual with strong communication skills; able to interface well with users and other development teams
- Experience with C#, Java, or similar language
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience building analytical services in Python (e.g. backtesting tools, portfolio optimization, etc.)
- Building and deploying scalable services in Kubernetes