Quant | Chicago & New York
Headquartered in Chicago, this global prop trading firm employs the smartest minds to bring a scientific approach to trading strategies. They regard technology as critical to their success, and they're looking for a Quant to join their ambitious hardworking team to help them continue to thrive.
Focusing on expanding and optimizing current and future trading opportunities, you can expect a wide variety of work; from evaluating current strategy components, to researching and testing alphas to improve existing tools, through enhancing the production trading system.
This role would suit someone who enjoys making a real impact, is passionate about delivering value and thrives in an experienced, collaborative team where opportunities to learn from each other are regularly shared. Requirements:
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science and/or Statistics/Math (e.g. Data Science, Physics, etc.)
- Strong experience with Python, C++ and machine learning tools
- Self-starter who can work independently and be able to drive a project from inception through delivery
- Track record of developing models in a low-latency trading environment
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Top of the market compensation package + performance-based bonuses
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Benefits include: premium health, casual dress, fully stocked pantries, company socials, relaxation room and generous learning allowance
- Plenty of scope to grow and have an impact on the business
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch with: George James
+44 7377 667533