Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
- Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
- Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
- The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a market-making strategy in the illiquid market in a 24/7 automatic way
- Build research infrastructure on market making, train junior researchers
- Be able to generate PnL without exchange rebate or fee discount
- Develop execution logic to unwind position from other desks, which contains position on illiquid tenor
- Develop quoting logic for the multileg vanilla portfolio on the e-broker platform
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics, or related disciplines required (bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D. Degree)
- Experienced in python, and C++ would be a plus
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical approach
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Familiar with crypto is a plus