- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time
Quant Strategist – Top 5 Global Hedge Fund New York
My client is one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. They are a top 10 multi-strategy investment and technology firm, with a strong presence across North America, Europe and Asia, currently managing just under $50 billion in AUM. The firm have a fantastic 27 year track record of quantitative trading including options, bonds, futures, stocks and other financial instruments and have diversified into multiple tech ventures – including, biotechnology and computational biochemistry with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of their business. They are currently looking for exceptional PhD/Masters Graduates to join their firm as a Quant Analyst
You’ll be working on applying mathematical techniques and writing software to develop, analyse and implement statistical models for trading strategies. You will be expected to utilize your creativity and innovation to create exceptional solutions to trade successfully globally. You’ll be working on leveraging financial data in an effort to increase profitability, decrease risk and reduce transaction costs by developing new trading ideas and implementing them into systematic trading strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional academics –PhD/Masters graduates (expected graduation 2018 or 2019) in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Maths or similar from top universities
- Strong programming skills in any language i.e. Python, C++, Java etc
- Exceptional analytical skills – with a strong motivation and thirst for knowledge and career progression
- Extra-curricular activities such as Putnam competitions, Olympiads, Scholarships
- Any internship experience based on statistical modelling, systems development or data analysis in any field
If interested please send your CV to Amita.Patel@AnsonMcCade.com or call +44 20 7780 6700 for more information.