Quant Specialist Sales (Enterprise Data Sales)
We are Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and fast-growing. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1B business we are today. We collaborate closely with our clients, taking the time to understand their unique businesses while focusing on specific data and technology needs. We have an endless selection of data sets covering all asset types. We have multiple delivery technologies. This allows our clients to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. What's the role?
Enterprise Quant Specialist Sales covering buy-side and sell-side accounts in the Americas. You will be part of a newly established audience based specialist team tasked to grow business footprints among quantitative and systematic trading firms. You will be responsible for the sales and retention of our quantitative data and technology suite of offerings. This includes our BPIPE real-time market data feeds, our real-time volatility data feeds, Event Drive feeds, Fundamental Data, Supply Chain Data, ESG, and alternative datasets for quantitative investing and trading. You will work directly with quantitative traders, portfolio managers, and data scientists to gain a clear understanding of their business needs so that you can provide consultative solutions that address their needs and solidify us as a trusted business partner.
You'll bring with you a deep understanding of market data and alternative data around quantitative investing processes. You will demonstrate how high quality market data and alternative data delivered via managed solutions can help generate alpha, automate trading, lower TCO, and improve ROI. Get ready to showcase the credibility you have achieved through a proven competency of enterprise selling across quantitative investing firms and knowledge on data science. You are well versed in forming trusted relationships with quantitative focused clients, C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our data and technology solutions will help to achieve their overall business goals. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory
- Build and execute on sales strategies while collaborating with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Assist Enterprise Sales members across the organization on learning how to identify quantitative sales opportunities
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately handle forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Read white paper and explain data computing methodology in depth to quantitative focused clients
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Quantitative Data and Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products and competitor/3rd party offerings
- Acquire knowledge of customer quantitative investing processes, data & technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure
If this sounds like you:
- Strong track record in consultative selling in or to the financial markets
- Familiarity with data science and quantitative investing processes
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintaining key relationships within strategic quantitative investing accounts, including senior client relationships at C-levels
- Advanced Degree in Finance or Data Science is helpful
- Willingness for regular business travel
- Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.