Day to Day:
-The IR Team is responsible for Internal Alpha Capture, and Factor Hedging (hedging of the Fundamental teams' books / implementing risk management)
- Strong Quantitative/Statistical skills and independent research experience
- 3+ years programming experience scripting in Python/Perl/Shell, Statistical language R and/or compiled languages C/C++ or other similar languages in a Linux environment (this is a tech-heavy quant role)
-Preferably buy-side (equities) experience, the more relevant the better. Independent research experience and demonstrated thought leadership.
-Quant Investment Strategy Research experience
- Understanding of equities portfolio construction, risk/return attribution, transaction cost analysis, and portfolio research, coupled with ability to view and react to live portfolios
- Ability to solve optimization problems (convex, integer optimization, approximation, KKT conditions, larangians, etc.)
- Alpha Capture
- Constructing Risk Models, Factors, and Factor Models
- Data Analysis (esp unstructured/messy and/or financial data)
For a discrete conversation about this role please reach out to our Executive Search Consultant Jackie Banner
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to candidates who have had previous experience and a successful track record.
“You’re the specialist in your sector, We’re the specialist in recruitment"