- GBP150000 - GBP250000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Quant Portfolio Manager for established systematic trading fund
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: GBP150000 - GBP250000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
A great opportunity has arisen for a systematic Energy, Global Credit, Corporate Bonds, Equities or FX Quant PM/Trader for a leading systematic trading fund.
A great opportunity has arisen for a systematic Energy, Global Credit, Corporate Bonds, Equities or FX Quant PM/Trader for a leading systematic trading fund. You will be required to develop mathematical models for efficient algorithmic execution and also have a successful track record of developing algorithmic execution models. Having experience working with tick/order book data, analyzing large data-sets, and developing statistical models is crucial. Having experience with translating models into production trading code and exposure to machine learning and high-performance computing would be helpful.
- Must have a Masters or PhD in a Quantitative discipline.
- Broad statistical toolkit including machine learning, econometrics, large-scale simulation etc
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python or C++
- Able to design, back-test, and implement predictive models
- Proven ability to build an infrastructure from the ground up.
- Successful track record over the last 3 years
- 2+ Sharpe Ratio
For more information please send an email