Quant Analytics Associate Sr- Digital Analytics
Chase is undertaking an aggressivedigital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the currentmobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways todeepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digitalchannels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digitalfinancial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highlypersonalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
CCB Data & Analytics is searching for a Digital DataAnalyst who will be a key member of the Digital Customer Experience Analyticsorganization. As a Data Analyst, you will work as a member of ourcross-functional team to improve the online and mobile experience for ourcustomers. You will be responsible for writing code (SQL, R, Python…) toexplore behavioral, transactional, operational and attitudinal data to identifyareas of friction and deliver actionable recommendations through data driven storytellingand visualization. You will work with Product, Customer Experience andDevelopment teams to identify areas of opportunity for key initiatives anddrive strategic analysis. This positionwill be responsible for all analysis and research for one or more keyinitiatives. EssentialFunctions & Responsibilities:
- Design analytical approaches to open-ended strategic business problems.
- Write code to efficiently gather data from a variety of sources and to apply analytical acumen across transactional, behavioral, operational and attitudinal environments.
- Apply statistics, clustering, modeling, and various algorithms (from basic to machine learning) to complex business problems.
- Build scalable and extensible solutions for analysis projects.
- Bring data to life through visualization and storytelling.
- Interpret the analysis with a focus on actionable recommendations.
- Communicate methodology to non-technical business partners.
- Contribute to sharing and documenting analytical approaches, code and resulting knowledge across the enterprise in addition to as building out our analytic capabilities.
- Participate in an Agile development process for on-going projects or ad-hoc requests.
- Escalate issues and concerns appropriately.
- Bachelor's (Masters preferred) in Statistics, Data Science or related quantitative degree plus 3 years of working experience in data analytics.
- Experience writing SQL, R, or Python for data analytics in traditional database and Hadoop environments.
- Experience working with behavioral (click-stream) data using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics as well as sourcing, transforming, joining and analyzing behavioral data from relational repositories.
- Experience with Tableau or equivalent visualization tools.
- Experience applying statistics, clustering, and modeling to complex business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of data warehousing, dimensional modeling, and data architecture.
- Experience working in Unix environment.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in financial industry is preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong estimating, planning and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of Big Data and open source technologies.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, customer focused environment.