Quality Engineering Analyst - Technology Systems
Who We Are
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world's leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of approximately $37 trillion financial assets of the world's leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing approximately $2 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world's largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals through our wealth management franchise
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers
- Lead Quality Engineer will inject Quality at each and every step of the SDLC. Will help solve complex automation problems spanning multiple technologies. Will play a key role in Shifting Left and enable CI/CD Pipelines. Will also help with constantly improving the efficiency of the Automation Tools and Processes.
- Attends the required Product Backlog Grooming and Planning Meetings to contribute to the Creation of Effective User Stories. Comes up with Comprehensive Regression Suites for Applications & Systems.
- Solves Complex Automation Challenges spanning multiple technologies in a scalable & extensible manner with least amount of maintenance.
- Identifies potential risks to the project delivery and escalates them to the Senior QE management so that the team can make the appropriate course correction to meet the timelines.
- Helps resolves issues detected during testing. Provides QE support to Development, Business and Test teams on internal and external issues. Helps with getting down to the Root Cause of the Issues and works with the Engineering Teams to resolve and Validate the Fixes.
- Ensures Engineering Teams are adhering to all the Quality Controls in place. Also validates the complete traceability to the Requirements enabling the teams to be Audit Ready.
- Continuously improves the Efficiency of the Automation using innovative technologies and thought process. Enables Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for the Apps Automated.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
- Three to six (3-6) years of experience in a systems quality environment is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302} Requisition Number: