Quality Assurance and Testing Manager
- Serve as the quality assurance lead within the GCCS (Global Custody and Cash, a division of Asset Servicing Technology) testing group reporting to the overall Testing Manager, focusing on GCCS distributed applications.
- Work with the business and operations project teams to develop testing plan scenarios for more complex unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing.
- Responsible for the technology-side definition, planning and execution of testing efforts.
- Provide technical guidance to assigned project teams.
- Participate in or leads aspects of quality assurance and metrics architecture projects.
- Define criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing sessions and presents results to Quality Assurance leadership.
- Analyze more complex systems requirements.
- Resolve more complex problems detected in testing.
- Analyze and monitor the effectiveness of the use of technology in QA processes.
- Recommend new products and provides guidance and expertise in their development.
- Identify and document software and systems defects.
- Provide solutions to resolve defects.
- Contribute to the achievement of GCCS objectives.
- Has experience working within an Agile environment.
- Official Title: Lead Manager, Quality Assurance and Testing
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is beneficial.
- Eight or more (8+) years of experience in a systems quality environment is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: