Quality Assurance Specialist, Performance and Availability Engineer
- Installs, manages, maintains and runs moderately complex performance products as part of an end to end visibility strategy in various domains.
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Executes complex performance tests and may lead the reporting of results.
- Has broad knowledge of performance best practices on various domains including applications, databases, networks and monitoring strategies including synthetic, real user, network connections, systems, and Java /.NET code.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Collects and analyzes network performance information required for simulation modeling studies.
- May provide performance engineering knowledge in contributing to simulation modeling projects.
- Develops detailed project plans.
- Monitors project progress and provides regular status reports to management team.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Has experience working within an Agile environment.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- Six to eight (6-8) years of related experience is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: