My client are a research-driven, proprietary trading firm with a global presence. The founders come from some of the top high-frequency trading firms in the business, and each have very strong individual track records.
They have recently built out their core trading business, and are now looking to embark on their next cycle of growth. They are ideally looking for independent Quant Traders/Portfolio Managers who are keen to take build out their own trading desk. Their focus is primarily the high-frequency space (1 - 2 microseconds) within global Equities and Futures.
- Smaller than other HFT firms so each desk has more say on how the desk is run
- Very well connected to exchanges
- Lean cost-structure - cost of technology is not charged to individual desks
- Strong % pay-out (50%+)
- Competitive software and resources - hope to get traders to live trading very quickly
- Pay bonuses on a quarterly basis - rewarded for your work on a more regular basis
- Negotiable non-competes
- Can keep ownership of IP and full autonomy of strategies
- Although you will be running your own desk, they are promoting collaboration across teams
- Bachelors/Masters/PHD in Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- You will be running your own desk currently, or be working as part of a team and want to move into a more independent position
- Profitable track record within the high frequency space within Equities or Futures
- Scalable trading strategies
- Innovative, self-starter, motivated to make a difference
They are aware you might have a long non-compete to serve from your current firm and would be willing to wait this out for the right candidate.
If you are interested please get in touch at Amita.Patel@AnsonMcCade for more details, or call 020 7780 6700.