QA Engineer, Associate Director
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch (China) Bohua Credit Ratings Ltd. is licensed by the People's Bank of China (PBOC) and the National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (NAFMII) to provide rating services for China's onshore bond market. The rating agency offers independent analysis, transparent methodologies and a rigorous ratings process in line with international best practice. Fitch Bohua provides forward-looking ratings, in-depth research, valuable data tools and insightful commentary. It is committed to supporting the development and internationalisation of China's capital markets. Fitch Bohua is wholly owned by Fitch Ratings. QA Engineer, Associate Director - New York Roles & Responsibilities:
- Highly skilled and proficient in test tools
- Able to assist in driving the relevant QA squad.
- Go to person for complex issues, extremely capable determining resolutions.
- Able to conceptualize complex test scenarios.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated tests using Selenium.
- Support overall QA activities by contributing to and developing sophisticated automation frameworks that are efficient, flexible and reusable.
- Independently contribute and participate in multiple team activities.
- Contribute to acceptance criteria, requirements and user stories.
- Create automation scripts for validation of front end, services and data
- Write automated functional and non-functional tests for: smoke, regression, performance, load, browser compatibility, recovery and security testing.
- Develop understanding of business domain, data expertise in the domain and ensure data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Partner with cross-functional team members - business analysts, developers and management to build and refine test cases & contribute to acceptance criteria, user stories and requirements.
- Find solutions to blocking issues and problems.
- Influence the team to design and build for testability.
- Create automated reports on test execution and status.
- Experience with Automation Testing with frameworks like Selenium, preferably in Java.
- Developing and integrate Automating testing with DevOps tools like Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Design and development using database technologies, including relational (e.g. Oracle/Postgres), NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB/DynamoDB).
- Translate requirements or user stories to test cases and creating a robust test suite.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience with Agile ways of working and working in Scrum-based Agile teams
- API Test experience
- Experience scripting and testing with Python
- Atlassian toolkits such as Bamboo, BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence
- Micro Service Architecture testing experience including event broker validation
- Exposure to the financial industry domain
- Performance testing experience with JMeter or similar products .
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: https://www.fitchbohua.cn/ | www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.