Python Rates Trade Management Platform Engineer
OurCorporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build andmaintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's importantcorporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bankentrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk,and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Asa member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost forpeople who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation& engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth ofknowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle,as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis tostay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation andconstantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative,trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity ofthought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customersglobally.
Thisrole requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
· Advancedknowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understandingof architecture and design across all systems
· Workingproficiency in developmental toolsets
· Knowledgeof industry wide technology trends and best practices
· Abilityto work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, andpassionate about building an innovative culture
· Proficiencyin one or more modern programming languages - Python
· Understandingof software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance andsoftware improvement
- Strong experience of Object Oriented ApplicationDevelopment
- Experience with Java Script, Angular, Web Designis preferred
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices andprocedures
- Prior experience with team-based development following astructured lifecycle
- Solid Object Oriented design and programming skills
· Desired skills
Bond and Fixed IncomeDerivatives Analytics Knowledge (e.g. Risk & PnL Calculations)
Experience of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
When you work atJPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourageprofessional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a globaltechnology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people andcompanies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase isan equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.