Python Quantitative Developer – Quant Systematic Trading Firm
- $200-275'000 TC
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Jove International
- 20 May 19
My Client is huge player in the systematic trading and market-making space in New York. The front office quantitative trading team is looking for a Python Quant Developer to join the proprietary business. C++ or Java also needed along with Python and strong quant skills.
This is an incredible opportunity for a strong quantitative developer to be part of a business facing, P&L producing quant trading team. Once part of this business, you will be encouraged to voice your ideas about how to support and grow the fixed income and index futures quant trading activities at this world renowned systematic trading firm.
- Development in Python & Linux of the software systems covering historical data, research, model development, optimisation, back-testing, deployment, post-trade analysis & visualisation.
- Take ownership of system from design to implementation.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members in defining and prioritizing technical projects.
- You will be highly confident using Python as well as another relevant language i.e Matlab, C++, Java
- Have experience with Python data analysis toolchain i.e pandas, matplotlib, numpy
- Experience and confidence with Agile development methodology
- Be highly numerate and comfortable interacting with quantitative analysts, quantitative researchers, machine learning experts, time-series analysis experts etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Studied at a world renowned academic institution and received top grades in your studies. Subject areas can include computer science, mathematics, physics, machine learning etc.
- Have a real passion for solving complex problems involving large datasets, large-scale + high-speed systems and working in collaboration with others.
If you are a talented software developer, financial engineer, quantitative developer or a university graduate with incredibly good raw ability with the above skillset (C++, Python, Java etc) please contact Rachelle at email@example.com to be considered.