Python Developer (Machine Learning)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS. Code new machine learning paradigms, sometimes from first principles, for integration into production systems. Learn and work with subject matter experts to create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies.
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS.
- Code new machine learning paradigms, sometimes from first principles, for integration into production systems.
- Learn and work with subject matter experts to create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies.
- Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed machine learning algorithms.
- Actively participate in challenging software research projects focused at applying combination of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation pipelines to design, analysis and engineering workflows for real world problems.
- Research, design, and implement algorithms that power knowledge inference and online recommendations, based on Deep Learning, to consume design and engineering data in real-time.
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of experience integrating with larger code bases.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Python, C++, or Java.
- At least 2 years of experience with leading distributed file systems or multi-node database paradigms.
- Experience with Tensorflow is plus.
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.