Prop Desk Quant Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 19
Responsibilities for this role include developing the group’s simulation capabilities, testing and deploying quantitative strategies and strategy improvements, and building data tools and applications
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong C++ and expert level Python skills
- Motivated, competitive, and eager to learn
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.