Project Specialist, Client Services
The TCA (Transaction Cost Analysis) team is looking for a Project Specialist to join their Client Services team based in New York. In this role, you will provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. You'll Implement and oversee processes that facilitate the smooth transition of prospect from sales to onboarding and implementation in production. This is a great opportunity if you like to Identify efficiency improvements, bottlenecks, and resource allocation improvements in all aspects of client engagement and support. If you're a guru at building dashboards and reports, you'll use these skills to monitor client engagement and customer request response and resolution times. Project manage specific one-time support projects and client engagement initiatives. Support customer service leadership in New York, Raleigh, London and Hong Kong. Job Responsibilities: Client Management
Product & Industry Knowledge
- Build and monitor a consistent and repeatable process for the assignment and ongoing support of Trading Analytics customers, leveraging Salesforce, Jira, and Power BI
- Create scalable processes to support a large book of business.
- Partner with offshore teams, data scientists, engineers
- Provide regular reporting to the executive team on red flag accounts, support request volume and throughput
- Support the customer service and business development teams to execute plans to establish sustained client health and engagement
- Serve as an escalation point for customers and internal support teams
- Act as subject matter Trading Analytics products and services
- Stay on top of customer service trends, tools and technologies
Company and Team Leadership
- Proactively provide expertise and support to colleagues.
- Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of projects and measurement of team performance while decreasing road blocks whenever possible.
- Act as a role model for the team in approach to client work and internal communications.
- Proactively identify ways to improve team and company processes, efficiency, and culture.
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, and operations teams, encouraging and facilitating cross-functional partnership and growth.
- B.A degree preferred or related experience in financial markets
- Strong communication skills
- Solution oriented and process driven
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in equities
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.