Business Analyst & Project Manager
A boutique consulting firm is looking for strong Business Analysts and Project Managers to join their capital markets transformation practice. The consultancy specialises in project execution in the investment banking sector. They have a wide range of clients including a number of tier 1 and 2 investment banks alongside several exchanges and have supported many large scale programmes of change over the last decade.
You will join a specific functional team within the capital markets practice. These teams a typically broken down into risk, front office, operations, regulatory change etc, so a background in one of these functional areas will prove very useful. The majority of the work they are carrying out at the moment is in the regulatory change and controls space. These projects include large scale implementations like IBOR and FRTB and smaller risk and controls and remediation pieces around areas like MIFID, EMIR and Dodd Frank etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in the capital markets/investment banking sector
- Have experience of working as either a Project Manager or a Business Analyst
- Have experience in delivering regulatory change (IBOR, CCAR, MIFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank. FRTB etc)
- Have functional knowledge across any of the following: front office, operations, market risk, credit risk.
- Be a strong communicator with very strong stakeholder management skills
If you would like to hear more please apply to this role ASAP.