Come join our Americas Client On-boarding team. Be a Project Manager partnering with internal teams to implement projects for clients; including traders, portfolio managers and operational users throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the central point of contact for Enfusion teams including Solutioning, and Delivery. Build a strong product knowledge, manage a positive relationship with our clients, understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes, and act as a point person for client-facing communication. You will report to the Global Head of Project Management. Learn more here: https://enfusion.com/
What You Will Do:
- Determine project scope and objectives to ensure teams are able to deliver against commitments
- Identify resources to deliver projects and forecast and resolve capacity utilization problems
- Create and manage project plans, course correcting and escalating where necessary
- Publish high quality project transparency to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the project lifecycle
- Engage senior client and internal stakeholders to review project progress and task-level status.
- Liaise with the internal teams to support problem resolution activities
- Identify opportunities for project management process improvements
Who You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 2-4 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools such as MS Project and/or Smartsheet
- Methodical problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fintech onboarding and / or software implementation experience
- A client-service mentality and collaborative work style.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver with high quality.