Project Manager- Trading Solutions/ Infrastructure
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- GreySpark Partners
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
GreySpark Partners are looking for a Capital Market specialist with Project Management experience within areas like Electronic Trading, Market Data, Exchange connectivity and Client connectivity. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiast of technology and be able to demonstrate being involved in the process of finding solutions to complex business requirements across a broad spectrum of areas. A good team player as well as able to work on its own. With top level communication skills, you will be client focused and be able to demonstrate high levels of expertise to clients.
Grey Spark Partners is a business, management and technology consultancy specialising in capital markets. Grey Spark Partners work with investment banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds and asset management firms to deliver solutions that work across all asset classes, with a particular focus on risk management and electronic trading.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Project experience; time, budget, resource and people management.
- Understands business needs and requirements, and can participate in the process of achieving the required technical solutions.
- Implementing trading solutions and post implementation support
- System configuration and Data migration
- Market data management
- Background in investment banking/private banking/trading environments and will be used to dealing with the complex infrastructure requirements needed trading environments.
- Experience with trading platforms across multiple asset classes
- Strong infrastructure background
- OMS, EMS, Market-, Client-, FIX connectivity
- Vendor management experience
What are we looking for in you:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to obtain excellence
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge
- Flexibility to work on client site and work on a variety of projects of varying scale for that client
What we offer:
· A challenging and varied role in a Capital Markets consulting firm
· The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company
· An above average salary with a generous, quarterly bonus package
· The chance to join a fun, energetic and dynamic team of people.