• Research and identify tax planning opportunities and quantify the corresponding cost savings. This quantification of tax planning opportunities will be created by leveraging one’s planning experience, making appropriate assumptions, and consulting with other expert tax planners.
• Once collected, turn tax planning opportunities into decision rules, either independently or with an assistant.
• Define project objectives and create project timelines.
• Stick to the defined schedule, identify priorities, surface challenges and communicate regularly with project stakeholders.
• Work with other tax planners as a leader, maintaining quality control and managing meetings.
Required Experience / Skills
For consideration, please email a resume to: HGoldin@Altfest.com
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.