• As a member of our highly collaborative and motivated team, will work with business stakeholders, project managers, and technical staff to deliver effectively against commitments.
• Manage each project phase dealing with partners at all levels and on a matrix management basis. Phases include grooming, design engineering, integration testing, production testing acceptance and Hand Over to operations. The role requires program and project management experience.
• Running projects in an agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
• Perform a variety of Program Management and business analysis tasks.
• Will play a lead role in the execution of multiple strategic projects
• Building and maintaining detailed project plans for team members and presentations for key partners
• Driving the requirements gathering
o Managing project team toward the goal of crafting detailed functional requirements documents, use cases, wireframes, data flow diagrams, sample reports, or other similar artifacts
o Acting as a liaison and advocate between the business users and the development teams, including identifying and integrating dependent development teams involved in a solution design
• Build positive vendor relationships
• 10+ years program and project management, planning, tracking and reporting medium to high complexity technology programs and projects
• Experience of managing Cloud transformation projects is a must
• Experience in financial services settings (preferably Infrastructure IT department)
• Familiarity of Infrastructure Hosting, principles and industry trends plus experience with corresponding Compute and Storage related projects.
• Certification in PMP or other project management certification (e.g. IPMA B, Prince2)
• Certification in ITIL and Scrum preferable
• Experience in running projects according to Agile methodologies is required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to impact & influence key stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention, rather than being asked to look at specific problem areas.
• Outstanding technical problem-solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems