Program Manager - Finance and Data Specialization
Reporting Line :
The Program Manager will report to the Enterprise Program Management lead for Data and Finance. The mandate is to define and lead large portions of programs and other initiatives which have significant impact on the Data Management and Finance functions at Mizuho.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the delivery of key initiatives from design through to delivery including development of target state business processes, build and adoption of technology solutions
- Ensure target end state is delivered inclusive of governance change, business process re-design and appropriate controls
- Leading the translation of business needs into technology solutions and data requirements
- Reporting weekly status reports, maintenance of the RAID log, and running daily working groups in support of the overall program
- Working across functions and legal entities to structure the work-efforts required for successful delivery
- Providing appropriate information share and updates with senior management and other key stakeholders
- Oversight of program and project level resources including those provided by 3rd party providers
- Management of the career growth of Mizuho employees who are under direct supervision
- Significant experience and track record of delivery of major data or finance initiatives at large and complex financial institutions. This includes how to structure major initiatives, project planning, budgeting and resource allocation
- Deep understanding of data and finance processes as well as the technologies and data which enable these
- Strong knowledge and experience of regulatory change management
- Product knowledge of Loans, Derivatives, Securities, and Repurchase Agreements
- Strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Proven experience of team leadership, career development of others and developing individuals in the program and change management space
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills including experience at performing this across multiple functions, committees and areas
- Superior communication skills: both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff
- Tolerance and understanding in multi cultures.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.