Program Delivery Analyst/ Graduate Development
As a Barclays Program Delivery Analyst/ Graduate Development, you will be reporting to the US Head of Delivery. You will be responsible for designing and delivering Programs that are aligned to the agreed proposition, ensuring consistency of experience across all Programmatic channels including Interns, Graduates and Apprentices. You will have the opportunity to work in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition sub-services to ensure Talent Acquisition services are being delivered against the strategy.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Designing and executing programs for Interns, Graduates and Apprentices, including the Initial Training Program and Summer Internship Program
• Maintaining program data accurately and compliantly to provide relevant analysis and Management Information (MI) as required
• Ensuring that key messages and business updates are consistently delivered, timely and understood by stakeholders and Line Managers
• Partnering with program Support Team to ensure timings and communications are aligned as well as to monitor attendance at scheduled events
• Engaging with third parties to deliver training, ensuring all necessary contractual and governance requirements have been met
• Supporting Program Support activities as required What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• Problem solving capability and solution focused and able to manage multiple priorities
• Solid communication and collaboration skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good data management skills and experience in producing data-driven reports
• Experience in the creation and delivery of development activities and events to ensure great service is delivered for businesses and cohorts
• Experience of continuous improvement and pro-actively seeks feedback from cohorts to inform future delivery
• HR experience Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.