Product Strategy (FX), Director
FENICS- Electronic and Hybrid Markets, is seeking a Product Strategy FX Director to join the team.
The main purpose of the role:
- Own defined product area with regards to Analysis, Reporting & Innovation
- Thought leaders in new product development and platform improvement
- Drive the business towards eRevenue through coordinated and continual change strategies.
Innovation and eAdaptation
- Quarterly production of analysis and commentary of Product area to management
- Pro-actively gathering market and competitor intelligence and reporting.
- Attend and contribute to weekly product roundups with Sales teams.
- Bi-annual detailed product reports, commentary, analysis and targets to be produced.
- Follow criteria to ensure eRevenue % capacity, eRevenue blockers and eRevenue inhibitors
- RFT pipeline management ensuring business cases are robust and spec'd and to ensuing development as either owner or key stakeholder.
- Own designated new product project delivery. Ongoing business case review of releases within product area. Where applicable upon launch, track revenue against targets - all details to be included in quarterly reporting.
- Attend client visits with Sales teams and facilitate needs and requests where applicable. Analysis of customer feedback to be feedback to SMT.
- Generate business cases for requests for technology that develops / enhances platform functionality based on customer feedback
- Understand and communicate to SMT market infrastructure changes or opportunities for disruption
- Pro-actively gathering market and competitor intelligence and reporting to senior management
- Project Manage new initiatives to drive electronic revenue
- Oversight and communication of new launches and roll-outs on our platforms
- Updating senior management on market issues that could affect electronic revenue
- Suggesting and implementing improvement strategies in relation to our platforms operational performance
- A key stakeholder in understanding regulatory changes to the eSales teams i.e. SEF, EMIR, MIFID II
- Awareness of other platform services available in the market and their possible strategic impact i.e. STP and RTNS / Aggregator facilities
- Provide leadership, support and coaching to the broader Fenics team
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Established extensive client relationships and market presence
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets
- Pro-active problem solver
- Line management experience
- Strategic thinker
- MS Dynamics
- Office Suite
- Trading platforms