Product Owner Bilingual: English/Spanish
Title: Product Owner Bilingual : English/Spanish Who is Markit Digital
Markit Digital is dedicated to the delivery and presentation of financial data, transforming complex information into elegant user experiences. As a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider in the financial services industry, our innovative visualizations are the standard for interpreting, manipulating and displaying financial information. What you'll do at Markit Digital
The Product Owner develops and communicates the product's vision to be fulfilled by their agile team. The PO is the team's key stakeholder who serves as proxy for the customer - both internal and external. The Product Owner represents the voice of stakeholders by maintaining and prioritizing a product backlog to ensure that development teams are working on stories that maximize business value and meet defined success criteria. The ideal candidate will be one with prior experience as a product owner, who is able to build strong relationships with our clients, can communicate clear and actionable requirements, has a solid financial background, and demonstrates true passion for the role. How you'll do it at Markit Digital
What we're looking for
- Collaborate with stakeholders (clients, business partners, development teams) to ensure goals are clear and aligned to business objectives
- Provide vision and serve as a champion of customer perspectives to the scrum team
- Translate business and technical requirements into clear user stories for scrum teams to implement
- Plan, prioritize, and maintain a healthy product backlog that delivers maximum value for the customer while adhering to company strategy
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies, evaluate project/product progress, and communicate status & risks appropriately
- Drive project/product success by delivering client satisfaction by the deadline within the allocated budget
Where we're going
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Scrum and Agile
- Minimum 2 years Product Owner experience working in SAAS environment
- Proven problem-solving and analytic skills
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret business and technical needs and translate them into themes, epics and user stories
- In-depth understanding of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, leadership, and relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Digital sectors strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in Spanish, ideally with experience in a professional setting
We rely on a combination of ingenuity and initiative to search for deeper sources of information. The solutions and products we provide give our customers a richer view of their world and the insights they need to make smarter decisions.
We cause an effect on the industries and markets driving the worldwide economy - for leaders in business, finance and governments. As we address today's most critical business challenges, the positive impacts we are making will be felt for generations to come.
* This role is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship at this time. Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.