Product Owner, Ad Tech - Denver, CO & New York
Are you passionate about Product Management in FinTech? Do you have experience delivering digital products that delight consumers and add business value? If you have a track record of driving product success, you apply user-center design practices to the creative process of ideating on new products that solve customer needs and have a robust level of alternative financial service offerings. Then it's time to join Western Union's Retail Marketing team as Product Owner. Western Union powers your pursuit
In this role you will develop, enhance, and optimize advertising-related features and functionalities. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as engineering, marketing, design teams to define the product strategy, prioritize features and ensure successful execution of on-site advertising initiatives. Throughout the lifecycle, the Product Owner gathers feedback, monitors performance metrics, and iterates on the advertising solutions to maximize revenue while maintaining a positive user experience. Role Responsibilities
- Own the Ad Product Management roadmap from inception to final delivery
- Partner with Marketing, UX, Legal and other internal product teams to write Epics, User stories and drive timely execution towards launch
- Evaluate and recommend new vendors and tools to complement current capabilities
- Define and document business processes and monitor progress of multiple initiatives and track work status
- Define key results and performance indicators to measure Ad performance and guide future development work for engineering team
- Collaborate with Quality Analyst on test cases and acceptance criteria to ensure the product features meets business standards
- Leverage historical data to grow owned and operated channel capacity and fill rate while developing high-yield, high-quality onsite placements
- Manage products ensuring proper alignment and approvals are obtained from Legal, Compliance, Privacy and Infosec
- Monitor the conversions with onsite advertising and mitigate any negative impacts to the overall user experience.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere . Join us for what's next.
- 4+ years of direct experience in an advertising product role
- Be the subject matter expert of the product and an advocate of customer needs
- Have a solid understanding of the digital ad serving, programmatic, and measurement technology ecosystem and a knowledge of what makes for a best-in-class user advertising experience.
- Understand A/B testing mechanics and have a keen eye for good design
- High proficiency with GAM/DFP, SSPs (e.g., Google Ad, Index Exchange), Excel, SQL, and data-visualization tools such as Tableau
- Working knowledge of DSPs (e.g., DV360, TTD, Criteo)
- Business degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience in Agile processes and frameworks - Scrum, Kanban, Safe; experience in Agile tools - Jira, Confluence, Rally and etc.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The salary range is $74,500.00 - 127,000.00 USD per year, total on-target compensation includes a base salary and short-term incentive that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment. Your United States - Specific Benefits Include
- Family First Program
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
Western Union values in-person collaboration, learning, and ideation whenever possible. We believe this creates value through common ways of working and supports the execution of enterprise objectives which will ultimately help us achieve our strategic goals. By connecting face-to-face, we are better able to learn from our peers, problem-solve together, and innovate.
Our Hybrid Work Model categorizes each role into one of three categories. Western Union has determined the category of this role to be Hybrid. This is defined as a flexible working arrangement that enables employees to divide their time between working from home and working from an office location. The expectation is to work from the office a minimum of three days a week.
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.