Product Marketing Manager, Commodities
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
You're a marketer with experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans to launch new products, drive brand awareness, client acquisition, and customer retention.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll help communicate our value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns to support a prospect's path to purchase. You will drive tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, and social media programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You will make data driven decisions to optimize activity to support business growth in meaningful ways.
You are highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and 5+ years of B2B marketing experience. You also have experience with marketing automation, email marketing, lead generation and nurture campaigns, and analytics.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Global Commodities Product Marketing Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Own specific marketing plans and partner closely with the Business Line Managers to develop a plan to supports revenue targets and audience-driven product campaigns
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Manage budgets and measure the marketing activity for cross segment initiatives
- Responsible for overall project timelines and management of workflow for efforts in designated regions.
- Responsible for marketing strategy execution, requiring strong collaboration across several departments including sales, products and services, and web marketing teams.
- Supports execution of marketing activities across segments, including areas such as futures, retail branding, BLM, and strategic account management when designated.
- Works with internal and external resources to produce focus months, campaigns and educational content for retail traders and brokers.
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events); Evolve plans based on results and changing needs of the business
- 5+ years' experience in marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring nurture campaigns for B2B audiences
- Strong understanding of the role of technology services in financial institutions; understanding of the audiences and how to reach them with marketing programs
- Experience pulling and interpreting marketing analytics
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects
- Experience working with CRM and email tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
Bachelor's degree in business related field required, MBA a plus. Certifications:
None Software Requirements:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Sales Force, Pardot and Google Analytics. Scheduling, & Location Requirements:
5-10% travel required.