Product Manager, Regulatory Reporting Platform, BRRS Reporting Services
The pace and scale of regulatory change has been unrelenting for global investment firms, banks, broker dealers etc. Bloomberg's Regulatory Reporting Services [BRRS] is a business that caters to a broad set of global clients, firms impacted by one or more regulations, including, EMIR, MiFIR, Dodd-Frank and other G20 derivatives reporting obligations. We're investing in this business and building out a multi-jurisdiction reporting and assurance services business on top of our award winning MiFIR regulatory reporting hub, complemented by our regulated entities in Europe and the UK (ARM & APA). What's the role?
We're looking for someone to join the product management team focused on our Reporting Platform [RHUB]. You'll work on expanding our regulatory reporting product functionally and operationally. Identifying what our clients need in order to deliver measurable reductions in their own reporting operations overheads while mitigating regulatory risk and meeting the needs of their management, audit, compliance and home regulators. Streamlining reporting workflows, supporting exception based operational practices, delivering high levels of automation and transparency to clients. You will play an active role in overall product vision, including user experience, functional enhancements, competitive analysis, workflow design, quality assurance, product feedback, collaboration and contribution to marketing content. As the product manager your role is to deliver the product that offers the highest value to our clients and delivers strong commercial value to our business. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Define and document the business requirements of a scalable, efficient and effective regulatory reporting platform, one that will deliver complete, accurate and timely reporting across a range of regulatory jurisdictions.
- Work with our internal trade and transaction producer platforms (AIM and TOMS) and our Valuation and Collateral management solutions (MARS and BCOL) to implement reporting workflows that are seamlessly integrated and consistent with the post trade flows that these products support.
- Work with the Bloomberg data teams to maximize the value of Bloomberg's trusted data services to the reporting outcomes that our clients demand.
- Work with our implementation and support teams to ensure they understand how our systems work and what it takes to configure client set up to achieve the compliant, complete, accurate and timely reporting outcomes we offer our customers.
- Document our process and produce high quality release notes and client help documentation to ensure our clients get the most out of our solutions.
- Work with our sales and account management teams to support client demonstrations and interact with end users to understand their needs and to educate on, and evangelize our product capabilities.
- Project manage streams of work and take full ownership for the delivery of the functional changes and the commercial outcomes that they are targeting.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, CFA and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 5+ years of hands on product management experience, working closely with engineering teams to develop, test and implement large scale systems and software solutions.
- Exposure to one or more of the regulatory reporting regimes we support for example, MiFIR, EMIR, --Dodd-Frank, SFTR, SBSR, TRACE, IIROC, CAT.
- Knowledge of Jira and Agile methodology a plus
- Should be able to articulate requirements from clients to Engineering
- Deep understanding of challenges and opportunities for efficiency in the post trade operations across middle and back office teams within buy-side and sell-side firms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and project management capabilities with the ability to control and communicate the successful delivery of project.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.