A rapidly growing fintech company is expanding their presence in New York and looking for a product manager to work with prospective clients and broaden the platform teams awareness of the client requirements.
A rapidly growing FinTech company is expanding their team in New York The firm provide a cloud-hosted Python-based platform for financial and academic institutions to conduct quantitative multi-asset research and investing. The product offers a solution to avoid upfront cost to build an infrastructure and focus on alpha generation from day one.
Dedicated to working closely with prospective clients to build and manage a strong client pipeline, and to broaden the awareness of our platform across financial and academic institutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for presenting to potential clients and working to secure new sales.
- Demonstrate high-level financial markets and instruments knowledge with clients and prospective clients.
- Proactively learn the Python-based Platform and then lead specific product build-outs and enhancements while following the consistency and high standards of the current infrastructure
- Client pre-sales and sales interaction to explain and sell the platform
- Provide insight on existing clients and prospects to enhance the business development process
- Proactively input to any relevant existing marketing activities (promotions, trade shows, etc.) to capitalise on 'warm' leads and convert to sales opportunities
- Strong Python coding and development skills - creation of Jupyter notebooks to showcase platform features and demonstrate bespoke client requests
- Financial Services industry experience, ideally within the hedge fund or asset management space
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and understand client needs
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple channels (e.g. phone, email, messenger applications) with the ability to tailor communication styles to the audience
- Motivated to achieve and driven by success
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.