Product Manager, Corporates (Supply Chain)
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Product Manager, Corporates (Supply Chain) Grade
(relevant for internal applicants only): 11A The Location:
New York, NY or Cambridge, MA The Team:
Are you an experienced Product Manager? This position resides within the Corporates product management team within our organization, focused on our Supply Chain offering. The members of your extended team will include colleagues from sales and account management, client support, marketing, research as well as many other product and platforms teams whose expertise will contribute to the supply chain product initiatives and go-to-market plans. The Impact:
This role is key to ensuring the successful commercialization and adoption of our existing products and expansion across global markets, ensuring that our best-in-class story is told and understood in the marketplace. What's in it for you:
- Extraordinary opportunity for advancement
- Generous benefit package, including four weeks paid time off, eighteen weeks parental leave, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Opportunity to collaborate across divisions and globally
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Synthesize ideas from internal business leaders, customer usability studies, end user feedback and competitive/market intelligence and craft them into powerful platform improvements with a focus on return-on-investment.
- Providing high-level analytical expertise to S&P clients and internal Sales and Project Development teams
- Increase market penetration through on-site visits with clients and prospects
- Influence product development by providing feedback to business managers on use demand, market practices and product enhancements.
- Building consensus and rationalizing product recommendations in terms of client workflow/need, usability, intuitiveness, consistency, and business goals
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
- Identify multiple avenues for market development, including marketing channels, speaking engagements, and partnerships
- Product Management experience
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Preferred areas include: Economics/Finance/Business
- Strong user experience sensibilities and real passion for discovering and fulfill user needs
- Experience executing on go-to-market strategies
- Experience with financial and/or supply chain data and research products
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- History of collaboration and validated ability to deliver results
- Ability to work with/manage multiple key team members
- Knowledge of agile/scrum
This program/position is limited to U.S. citizens/permanent residents.
- Product design experience
- Supply chain experience
- Familiarity with data/data science platforms
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law. www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.