- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Product Manager – Content
Location: New York, NY, USARole/Responsibilities
The role is responsible for all key aspects of product strategy related to maintenance and enhancement of Moody's CreditView, one of Moody's Analytics' flagship credit products that combines research, data and service and is delivered through multiple channels, primarily moodys.com.
Specifically, this team member will:
- Act as the lead product strategist providing leadership to coordinate cross-functionally to deliver the roadmap for maintenance and enhancement items as well as for legacy CreditView retirement
- Provide leadership in coordinating activities (from specification through development to launch) for all relevant development streams - this may include writing user stories
- Drive decisions on priorities and direction to take, based on customer and market feedback as well as organizational constraints
- Monitor the execution of the solutions strategies in coordination with various internal departments
- Establish collaborative relationships with i) Product Strategists; ii) Program Managers; iii) Business Analysts; iv) User experience designers and v) Developers (including operations)
- Establish close relationship with Market Intelligence team to ensure that market feedback remains at the core of development activities and decisions
- Facilitate discussions and reach consensus with appropriate groups to help drive decisions forward
- Document decisions
- Develop integrated project plans
- Manage stakeholders, including providing transparency on plans and progress against plans
- Work with Marketing team to communicate content, feature and functionality rollouts to internal stakeholders and external end users as needed
- Help drive key aspects of feature and product offerings, including price, packaging and positioning when necessary
The Moody's Analytics MIS Content Marketing & Product Strategy team is responsible for managing and growing Moody's Research, Data and Analytics Content business, which leverages our role as the exclusive distributor of Moody's Investors Service ratings, research and analytical tools.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a business-related discipline or marketing, graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) preferred
- 7+ years' experience
- Thorough understanding of global capital/credit markets and knowledge of the financial services market
- Experience in marketing, strategic planning or product development favorably considered
- Experience with Agile development processes a plus
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with a track-record demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships with cross-functional team members
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills paired with strong presentation skills
- Developed project management and time management skills. Ability to multi-task, problem solve, clear obstacles and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to liaise with APAC-based personnel as necessary during APAC business hours
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.