Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win. What we do:
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services. What you will do:
We are looking for a strategic Product Manager who will drive automotiveMastermind product innovation development and the following:
- Point person for all things Market Diligence and Go-to-Market, focused on researching and vetting new product ideas, designing solutions, and working with product owners to execute
- Market Due Diligence (Customer Calls, Market Scoping, Quantitative Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Field Team Feedback)
- Feature Production & Prioritization (Backlog Prioritization, Roadmap Development & Communication)
- Go-To-Market Strategy (Pricing & Packaging, Feature/Benefit/Impact Outline, Training & Marketing Collateral Oversight)
- Post-Launch Efficacy Analysis (Ongoing A/B Testing, Financial & Usage Analysis, Customer Feedback
Who you are:
- Guide cross-functional teams of developers, and executive stakeholders toward successful delivery of automotiveMastermind initiatives
- Participate in the full product enhancement lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prioritization of enhancement requests through design and oversight of implementation
- Help to maintain ongoing relationships with automotiveMastermind's platform customers, gathering requirements and feedback from our customers on an ongoing basis to guide the product roadmap and strategy, solve customer issues and identify areas for improvement
- Develop detailed requirements specifications, including detailed user interface mockups and the business logic
- Investigate and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help guide automotiveMastermind strategies and direction
- Use limited resources effectively, by building business cases for new products and features and prioritizing needs based on team objectives; clearly highlight business use cases and vet assumptions prior to further investment.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve on existing products and advocating for the creation of new products that will benefit automotiveMastermind
- Identify and document product requirements for features and functionality, new and existing; creating schedules and product milestones
- Ensure clear communication between design and development, as well as facilitating interaction between teams in order to develop the product in the most innovative and efficient way
- Understand the design and technical concepts behind each product and being able to clearly communicate those concepts to stakeholders in a concise and contextually relevant way
- 4+ years product management experience demonstrating increasing levels of leadership.
- Experience with consumer software products, specifically focused on omni-channel marketing
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring product managers and user experience designers.
- The basics of software development and architecture
- Unparalleled analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Operational considerations for a SaaS/API environment
- Experience writing focused and lightweight requirements documents/user stories for technical products.
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- The ins and outs of web standards, design and usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Local online marketing and/or digital advertising experience preferred
- This role will require quarterly travel to our offices in Gdansk and/or San Francisco. This role will require frequent travel to spend time with customers.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.