- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19016583
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Electronification Program is a key strategic priority for the Markets business. The capital markets industry is undergoing an electronification transformation, and Citi Markets has many innovative business initiatives on this new front, across all asset classes.
The objective of the Electronification Program is to define the overall Markets strategy and to promote and facilitate the implementation of the electronification efforts, which will allow sales and traders to increase speed, accuracy and business intelligence, increase volumes and profitability, and to better serve our clients. The program encompasses all asset classes and the entire trade life cycle at the front office, from client communication to trade booking, using innovative technology solutions on dealerboard, trading data, markets analytics, client interaction tools, pricing, and eTrading.
The role requires project management and analytical skills, entrepreneurism and innovative mindset, solid communication and presentation skills, and interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with technology, sales and trading staff. Knowledge of markets businesses, trade life cycle, client relationship management, and markets business technology would be an advantage, but not a requirement to apply for the role. The following are some of the specific activities expected of this role:
• Support discussion with selected number of clients regarding their electronification efforts, and track/support implementation of required actions at Citi
• Work with the sales and trading businesses to analyze the trading activity and associated technology of each product, within the necessary frameworks
• Test, gather feedback, and support product launch of new technology solutions for sales and traders
• Gather market intelligence and participate on industry meetings and conferences related to electronification
• Prepare presentations to Markets management, and discuss the project details with internal stakeholders
• Track the progress of the program, identify and address issues to ensure successful implementation
• Present project overview and status update to Citi Markets businesses heads and technology seniors
The Electronification program has strong senior management support and presents a large opportunity for growth. The successful candidate will be able to not only have significant impact, helping implement new technology tools that will improve the interaction between clients, sales and trading staff, but also to develop an in-depth knowledge of front office and technology of each business, get significant exposure to senior executives, and to build a strong network across all Markets businesses.
• Bachelor's degree with appropriate industry experience
• Strong Technical & Quantitative Skills preferred.
• Software Development experience desire
• Exceptional track record of product & project management performance
• Strong problem solving skills - constantly pushing towards clarity and delivery
• Motivation to drive change, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and conflicting priorities
• Innovative mind-set