Product Manager- Research Content & Online Experience
Do you enjoy owning the complete lifecycle-from scoping through solution delivery- of tools managing the creation, assembly, and distribution of content? Are you able to design and deploy tools and layouts through multiple channels? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– interface with global business stakeholders across all levels and understand strategic client needs for the development of Research content and distribution tools
– work with User Experience designers to conduct end user research & interviews, and then use those findings to design highly engaging online solutions across the web, desktop, and mobile
– Partner closely with IT development and QA resources to deliver enterprise-scale solutions
– gather and elaborate requirements from end users and clients through in-person and virtual interviews
– oversee end-to-end project delivery, and manage those projects against deadlines by analyzing risks, leading status meetings, and tracking dependencies
– work with data and web analytics specialists to interpret and evaluate end user behavior in order to make appropriate data-driven product decisions
– drive the rollout of new technology products and promote them to internal and external clients by liaising with global marketing, training, and support teams
You'll be working in the Digital Media and Online Experience Design team in IB Global Research. We are an established team that uses advanced technologies to serve our clients and build the best investment research platform on Wall Street. You'll also be working closely with several other teams who will be drawing on our digital assets and understanding how our clients are consuming them.
Your experience and skills
– experience delivering compelling digital experiences with a solid background in Business Analysis
– 3+ plus years experiences working as a Business Analyst or Product Manager
– bachelor's degree in a technical discipline preferred (CS, IT, Engineering)
– a deep understanding of project lifecycle methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
– basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
– able to create a range of polished and high-quality deliverables, including written business requirements, use cases and process flows
– able to design impactful presentations effectively deliver them to stakeholders at all levels
– experienced with financial services, web publishing, content management, or e-Commerce solutions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.