- New York, NY, USA
- Temporary, Part time
- 18 Nov 17
Product Management & Strategy Internships
Location: New York, NY, USAInterns in Product Management and Strategy teams can expect to:
- Work closely with the internal clients to design the functionality based on the business requirements.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define the business requirements for new releases.
- Assist in the preparation of use cases and/or specific requirements based on the information collected from the stakeholders and clients with supervision.
- Act as a liaison between the engineering, program management and research teams to facilitate understanding of the design requirements.
- Ensure that new features are implemented according to specification and problems are corrected.
- Assist in providing content and reviewing documentation for release or new features.
- Support training activities on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to clients.
- Assist with support calls that involve product management issues.
Successful candidates may be placed in one of the following areas:
- Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Economic & Structured Analytics
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree. Majors in Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred, but not required
- Excellent listening, verbal and English communication skills
- Proficient in the MS office suite including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word
- Positive, self-starter attitude and the drive to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Have a desire to understand the bigger picture and how your work contributes to it
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.