Product Lead- Regulatory Anomaly Detection (RAD) Machine
We are looking to fill a Data Scientist role with expertise in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence to work on our RAD (Regulatory Anomaly Detection) tool. This is a great opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology that is highly important to bank operations.
The Global Markets RegTech team are the key gatekeepers of the firm's derivative regulatory reporting framework and the RAD tool will assist us in identifying anomalies in our Reg Reporting.
This global ML/AI tool will help the bank detect regulatory anomalies that can protect the bank from regulatory fines and reputational risk.
You'll work with key leaders in Global Markets to define a roadmap and deliver on that roadmap.
This will ultimately transition into a product owner role, once you become fully acclimated and have developed deep knowledge on RAD.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You Offer
- We require 2+ years of experience in data science and Big Data (Data Lake/Hadoop/PySpark etc.).
- This will be a 100% hands on development role using Python and/or R.
- Expertise in both supervised and unsupervised machine learning would be helpful.
- Tableau experience would be an added benefit but is not necessary.
- Due to the nature of the project, this role will be highly visible within Credit Suisse, and will require excellent interpersonal skills.