Product Development Specialist
BNYMellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investmentmanagement organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our businessencompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealthmanagement organization, and global distribution companies. Our goal isto build and deliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutionsto meet our clients' needs. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaboratewith our clients to tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specificrequirements. Through our global network, we have developed a significantunderstanding of local requirements. We pride ourselves on providing dedicatedservice through our teams. With extensive experience in anticipating andresponding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments,pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned givingprograms, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and familyoffices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach theirgoals.
BNYMellon is seeking a Product Development Specialist. Responsibilities include:
- Works independently to manage and develop a range of products in support of the North America Distribution business within Asset Management. Products include mutual funds, SMAs, CITs, closed-end funds, ETFs, and Alternatives.
- Supports colleagues with relevant competitive, market, and/or financial analyses to gain breadth/depth of knowledge in relevant products, services, and platforms.
- Develops ideas for product enhancements and/or expansion to other client channels and vehicles based on the risk and regulatory environment surrounding the products under development.
- Coordinates the management, development, and enhancement of products in order to meet operating plan financials assigned to product's profitability goals. Includes collaboration with Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, etc. as part of new product development, enhancement, delivery, strategy, and planning.
- Oversees product governance process through effective documentation, project management, stakeholder engagement, approvals/signoffs, and internal communications.
- Employs a client-focused strategic approach to develop the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace through in-depth analyses on client segments, competitive landscape, and industry environment.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of assigned asset management products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability across varying stages of their life cycle.
- Researches, monitors, and supports product profitability for the assigned product or product line in order to achieve operating plan revenue goals.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple related teams objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Bachelors'degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Advanced/graduatedegree and/or CFA preferred.
5-7years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Product Management andDevelopment, operations, client management preferred.
Product Leadership Certification preferred.Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by thebusiness.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
North America Distribution-HR11430 Requisition Number: