Product Development Associate Director
Fitch Solutions seeks to hire a Product Development Associate Director who is highly motivated, intelligent, and has demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
This individual will serve as a primary contact in the product team reporting to the Director of Product Development. Their focus will be product delivery by creating user stories, validating user feedback, designing - maintaining a strong mature backlog of prioritized cases and, keeping key stakeholders informed throughout the entire project lifecycle.
This individual will work as a liaison between business groups, product management, senior internal personnel, and the development teams to provide support for their work products and to act as an informed customer advocate within the product development team. Key Responsibilities
- Become familiar with the product portfolio and understand how to diagnose and resolve user issues effectively.
- Collaborate with the entire team to find acceptable solutions to problems including crafting communications to users.
- Work with support/product team to raise product bug fixes or enhancement requests.
- Maintain support status within SLA guidelines.
- Identify tickets that will require more analysis and documentation.
- Create support documentation used to train other analysts in addition to the end-users.
- Understand all outstanding bugs and enhancements within the pipeline or initiative they are supporting.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support new system enhancements, either the primary driver or collaborating with other peers, drivers, or stakeholders.
- Design and write specifications for new features and new releases according to business/client requirements.
- Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Manage technical appropriateness and feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Contribute to the development of new products across Fitch Connect and supporting product development and engineering PODS/Scrum Teams.
- Document workflow processes using Fitch Way standard tools and procedures.
- Publish user stories and processes to ensure universal understanding.
- Engage with users to identify needs and paths to obtain and make features available.
- Identify and remediate issues affecting customers.
- Produce reporting/metrics regularly, and as directed or requested, to keep Director, Senior Director and team informed of operations and progress.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience such as management consulting, business intelligence, investment banking, principal investing, or a corporate finance rotation.
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting, Computer Science or another applicable technical degree
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of organizational levels.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Client-focused, proactive and results-oriented with the ability to support clients across multiple locations.
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and other analytical tools to illustrate value to teams and development partners.
- Demonstrated skills in UX/UI design.
- Knowledge of Balsamiq, Figma, Python and other Web Design.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .