Procurement Operations Professional
The Procurement team at Fitch is growing rapidly and is seeking a Procurement Operations professional In this newly created role you will work closely with the Head of Procurement and the Center of Excellence and Sourcing to help build a strategy that aligns with business needs and brings value to the firm. You will support vendor onboarding, PO and Invoice processing and future technology implementations that enable an efficient and streamlined Procure to Pay process. The ideal candidate should have Procurement Operations and Vendor Management experience, be able to operate at ALL levels of the organization and move seamlessly from tactical to strategic. Responsibilities:
• Drive the implementation and adoption of our procurement process
• Support structure and use of PO as a mechanism to streamline payment process
• Partner with accounts payable to streamline the Procure to Pay process
• Develop deep knowledge of business needs and recommend continuous improvement around procurement processes and systems
• Develop and maintain reporting channels to conduct ongoing analysis for process and tool improvements
• Identify, build and maintain a KPI Dashboard for Procure to Pay Processes
• Act as a liaison between Procurement and Accounts Payable
• Align procurement strategies and programs with the overall objectives of the organization
• Help transform Procurement into a value added business partner and support broader goals of the enterprise Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, or related fields
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written skills with a high attention to detail
• Excellent internal relationship building skills - your ability to partner with other parts of the organization will be critical to your success
• Strong customer service skills
• Technical knowledge of systems such as SAP preferred
• Strong understanding of Procurement processes, focusing specifically on Procure to Pay and overall knowledge of the entire Source to Pay process
• Self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-orientated and fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust across the organization.
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.