Procurement Center of Excellence - Director
Newly created position in the Procurement Center of Excellence will be responsible for the end to end Source to Pay business process. This involves the direct development, implementation, and regular review of policies, procedures and objectives for the S2P process in order to increase efficiency and establish governance and controls. The purpose of this position is to drive cost reduction, productivity improvement, and increase automation in current procurement and accounts payable functions.
• Determine the current state of the S2P process and establish a baseline that becomes a foundation for continuous improvement
• Align procurement strategies and programs with the overall objectives of the organization
• Manage implementation of P2P system. Evaluate current system functionality and ensure new technology meets the needs of all businesses across Fitch
• Evaluate AP and procurement practices in order to identify opportunities to reduce spend, improve the speed of execution, and improve overall customer satisfaction
• Assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the vendor management system, including procedures and policies to ensure adherence to Company guidelines
• Manage all vendor related inquires effectively and adhere to departmental KPIs/SLAs while maintaining risk and controls and providing outstanding customer service
• Meet regularly with business leaders regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies and vendor management procedures
• Help transform Procurement and support broader transformation of the enterprise Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of Procurement and/or Operations related experience
- Strong understanding of Procurement processes, focusing specifically on Procure to Pay
- Have developed and maintained procurement policies, procedures, tools and templates
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust across the organization
- Strong analytical capabilities; ability to translate data into decision making
- Bachelor's degree
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.