Process Engineer (Return to Work Program)
The Path Forward Return to Work program at IHS Markit is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience
and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At IHS Markit, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who've been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
MarkitSERV provides end-to-end trade processing and workflow solutions that support all participants in OTC trading from post-trade notices of execution, trade confirmation and allocations to clearing and reporting. By integrating processes along the OTC transaction lifecycle from post-trade notification and confirmation, to allocations and regulatory clearing and reporting, we provide end-to-end, multi-asset trade processing solutions.
We are seeking a self-driven individual with strong problem solving, ability to engineer LEAN processes and analytical skills to fill a position within our Process Engineering group. Operations serves as the primary interface for day to day support of customers facilitating onboarding, testing of new functionality and enhancements and by providing production support for the various MarkitServ platforms. Operations professionals work in a fast-paced environment where the main objective is to provide excellent service to our customers by answering financial inquires and providing platform onboarding expertise with urgency and attention to detail while contributing to the area's overall strong sense of teamwork. Responsibilities:
- Partner with Operations Subject Matter Experts to review areas of potential process improvement and develop and formulate recommendations
- Drive continual improvement of the Operations processes and strive for a world class client experience.
- Review process designs as required for product and regulatory change to verify process is in line with guiding principles of Operations functionally.
- Research solutions and tools available across the industry to recommend internal improvements to processes and systems
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Document existing versus new process proposals to highlight changes and impacts to obtain stakeholder sign off
- BS or BA degree with 5+ years of financial services experience
- Knowledge of financial markets and OTC derivatives required
- Previous experience working with software systems and technology
- Background in project management, process improvements, business decision modelling or other corelating discipline preferred
- Strong desktop and Microsoft Office skills required
- Experience managing remote teams or indirectly a plus
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.