- Very Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Amazing opportunity to join a Leading Technology Investments firm in the US.
- My client is a leading high-tech company based in San Francisco and New York; investing in technology firms throughout the world including US, Europe, Singapore and India.
- Boasting 55 investment professionals globally and with an active portfolio of 4 Billion this firm has a strategic and successful track record in investing in high quality venture investments.
- Team is now expanding exponentially and has headcount to hire Associates and VP/ Deal Captains in New York and San Francisco.
- Firm can offer successful candidate unparalleled experience and visibility across the high-tech industry.
- Role involves assisting the team on M&A, venture investments, and partnership opportunities. Also working on sourcing/ analysing and detailed financial models including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses.
- Candidates may be based in either NYC or San Francisco.
- Candidate needs to have considerable experience in either Technology/ TMT private equity/ venture capital or M&A or Corporate development
- A clear interest and passion for Technology is important
- Ideal candidate will be based in a Tech IBD team looking for a move to an Investments role or a Private Equity/ Investment professional looking to move to a successful firm with a good collaborative culture and environment
- Skills such as Innovation/ creativity/ passion/ humility are all welcome for this role.
- My client can hire Associates or VP/ AD level / Manager level candidates.
My client is conducting interviews now; please apply to Ukbanking@hamlynwilliams.com if you are interested in this role.