- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Private Equity and Real Estate Product Manager
Private Equity and Real Estate Product Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19019812
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Brief Description of the Organization CBNA is the primary legal entity for Citi, providing products and services to consumers, financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. In the past, Citi has provided most of its internal reporting on a business by business basis. With the changes in the regulatory environment, strong legal entity reporting and governance has become essential. This team is responsible for ensuring that CBNA has the appropriate governance and control infrastructure to meet the demand for legal entity planning, execution, information management and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
Description of the Position
Reporting to the Head of Private Equity and Real Estate (PERE) Product Management, this individual will be part of a global product management team supporting all PERE after-sales initiatives. The ideal individual would have a strong technical expertise in Private Equity and Real Estate funds, as well as the ability to deliver complex information in a concise manner.
• Provide after-sales and product management support for the Citi Private Bank's globally distributed private equity and real estate product set
• Partner with PERE Research to monitor existing funds, including periodic calls with fund managers
• Manage the PERE investment workflow approval and monitoring system (data accuracy, enhancements)
• Work closely with regional sales management to determine regional after-sales requirements and refine existing processes and standards
• Manage and coordinate product related functions: investor reporting / fund highlights documents, investment manager updates, and product specific banker and investor communications in coordination with internal/external product partners
• Engage with external service providers, the Fund Administration team, and global operations to resolve investor servicing queries
• Manage the limited partnership agreement (LPA) amendment / consent process for any issues impacting Citi Feeder Funds, including drafting recommendation memos to internal oversight committees and ultimately presenting to the respective feeder fund board / general partner
• Manage the governance process for the PERE Platform including the monitoring of enhanced oversight funds and reporting to internal oversight committees
• Manage the after-sales support of a new Citi-advised Fund of Funds, the "Collection Fund"
• Maintain documentation across the CPB Intranet
• Manage ad-hoc projects as necessary
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience with a focus on managed investments, ideally private equity and/or real estate funds
• Ability and comfort working in a complex, global business across various geographies/cultures and business areas/groups/functions, with internal and external clients and across management levels
• Experience with product management and/or investor services
• Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and work within tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Strong interpersonal, communication (written and spoken), and organizational skills
• Detail oriented